Participants to the masterclasses are divided into two categories:
Active and Listener. The number of the participants is at the discretion of the teacher and, if necessary, a selection will be held.
Those who are not accepted as active participants can attend as listeners.
2. ENROLMENT FEE
Piano, violin, singing, flute, accordion, percussion, composing music for film, orchestral conducting: € 65,00
The enrolment fee is payable once only, irrespective of the number of courses attended. The enrolment fee will not be refunded if the
participant withdraws. Refunds will be made only if the course is cancelled by the organizers.
The registration procedure involves the completion of the online application form which candidates will find on the Internet website
www.musicarivafestival.com in the section musicaRivafestival – Application.
Candidates must necessarily enclose the following documents:
– Photocopy of Identity Card or other equivalent document (passport for foreign nationals);
– Photocopy of Candidate’s Italian Codice Fiscale, if issued, or a photocopy of the tax number issued in your country of citizenship;
– Proof of payment of the enrolment fee by credit card at www.musicarivafestival.com, or receipt for a bank transfer to be carried out on
the account n° 000002406486 opened on the name of Associazione Musica Riva – Viale della Liberazione, 7 – 38066 Riva del Garda
(TN) – Italy, at the bank named Cassa Rurale Alto Garda
– IBAN: IT58E0801635320000002406486
– BIC/SWIFT code: CCRTIT2T04A
– Candidate’s consent to the handling of personal data as regulated GDPR valid in the EU Countries from 25th May 2018 (to be downloaded on the application form).
The documents could be sent by e-mail to the web address email@example.com or by normal post to Associazione
Musica Riva, Viale della Liberazione, 7 – 38066 Riva del Garda – TN – Italy.
Citizens of Non-EU countries must present to the organisational secretariat the necessary documentation of entitlement to enter
the Territory of the Republic of Italy under the terms of the laws.
The application form, together with those documents must be sent before 12 – 07 – 2021